Healing with food
Many scientists have put down principles of different food treatments and developed their own nutrition theories. We will present 7 little guiding principles that should help us all.
- Tissue and cells can grow healthy only if you eat wholesome foods. These include raw vegetarian food, full grain food, and dairy products.
- Vegetarian food shouldn’t be heated as it loses minerals, microelements and nearly half of all nutrients when boiled or fried.
- You have to consume a lot of fluids to support the function of your secreting organs. We have to consume as much as we lose in a day. At the same time, you have to consider that excessive use isn't better. We can get ½ a liter of fluids from raw food, the rest must be acquired drinking between meals.
- You can remove metabolites from your organism by going to the sauna and moving in fresh air.
- Enemas damage your organism as the walls of your intestines become slack and lazy. Enemas are only allowed as an extreme measure during fasting.
- Your blood has to contain as much oxygen as possible. This is why we recommend sleeping with an open window, to be outside as much as possible, and to avoid second hand smoke.
- Follow a balanced lifestyle, learn to tame your emotions, and create an inner world of peace, harmony, and happiness.