Suggestions for healthy weight loss
These days, there’s nothing else you hear about than people being overweight because of bad eating habits. When chatting with friends, we hear over and over again how someone has a few excessive kilos here and there or how someone is a bit bigger than she’d like to be. Everyone’s actively looking for ways to get rid of extra weight. Femini will give you a few pointers that will help you free yourself of unwanted curves in a healthy way.
- Eat less of processed flour products. You should also prefer bread made from coarse-grained flour.
- Eat less fried foods. Frying removes beneficial nutrients from food and adds unneeded vegetable fat.
- Limit your sweets intake. You need your carbs, but from a better source than pure sugar.
- Daily meals need to contain protein, fat and carbohydrates. Remember that good fats like olive oil are the cornerstone of a healthy diet.
- People need to move at least 30 minutes per day.
- You shouldn’t have a full dinner later than a few hours before heading to sleep.
We can convert everything we eat to calories, but you have to keep in mind that the amount of grams and calories we need to take in every day depends also on age, height, gender, and body mass. Counting calories becomes redundant if one eats everything in moderation and moves as much as needed. Our bodies are more elaborate and beneficial work isn't limited to chopping wood. Being involved in sports or science, writing, walking, cleaning, everything besides sitting still – all kinds of mental and physical effort are good for your health.
If you want to become thinner without compromising your health and abilities, then it would be enough to limit bad fats from your menu. These are contained in pastries, white bread, often even in dark bread. Break away from unnecessary carbs like candy, colorful chocolates, and cakes. In order to tame your appetites, you should eat more vegetables and boiled or steamed meat, lean milk, fruits (except plums and pears). If you’ve eaten the right amount of nutrients per day, then you should grow out of your sweet tooth.
Don’t take a nap after your main meal or read the newspaper or a book. Take a walk or wash up. Do your best to find some activity that avoids lying or sitting, since the latter do not support digestion and hinder proper use of nutrients by your body.
These suggestions are meant for losing weight in a slow and healthy manner. A balanced diet will automatically help you lose two to three kilos.