If people with a typical diet think of vegetarians, they again and again reach the question of how to veggies season their food.
The answer is simple - they use herbs. Below you’ll find some examples of herbs and foods to use them for.
- For flour dishes: cumin, aniseed, ginger, pepperwort, orange peel, cinnamon, clove, vanilla, mustard flour, almonds, coriander, nuts, cardamom.
- For legumes: sage, mint, pine nut flour, and spruce and pine seeds.
- For mushrooms: acorns, chestnuts, dill, spice, pepper, laurel leaves.
- For fruit: nutmeg, cranberries, lemon.
- For roots and vegetables: dill, calamus, celery, thyme, paprika, curry, onion, garlic, chive, leontodon.