Tips on facial care!
There are different approaches to facial care these days. We hear that one shouldn’t be too active in caring for one's face, as it tires the skin. At the same time, we’re also told the exact opposite. People don’t provide their skin with adequate moisture and care. Right or wrong - who knows? Femini will try to give women a bit of advice on what we feel is best.
- Use a facial sponge!A facial sponge is a special resource for washing your face. Use the sponge with gentle circular movements. It will improve blood circulation, remove dead cells, clean and soften skin. Women with dry facial skin are recommended to limit this procedure to twice a week!
- You can wash the face with a paste made mixing 1 spoon of crushed orange peels, 1 spoon of crushed almond and a teaspoon of water. The paste should be rubbed gently on the face.
- To help treat skin with acne, put sugar in your soap and rub your face with it for a few minutes.
- For dry skin, we recommend a mixture that includes ½ a spoon of sugar and ½ a spoon of water. Warm the mass on low heat. As it begins to thicken, remove it from heat and add the whipped egg yolk. Then put back on low heat for a moment and add 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Boiling water of vegetables is always very rich with vitamins (especially the boiling water of cabbage, spinach, beans). Use these to refresh your face shortly after preparation, as they usually cannot be preserved for long.