Weigh yourself on Sunday and begin following the below menu for 7 days on Monday.
- Breakfast – a glass of sugar free tea or black coffee.
- Pre-lunch snack (at 10 AM) – 40 g of cottage cheese.
- Lunch (at 2 PM) – one hard-boiled egg, 120 g of dry-fried meat, 20 g of cottage cheese.
- Pre-dinner snack (at 5 PM) – a glass of sugar free tea.
- Dinner (at 7 PM) – 120 g of fatless meat, vinaigrette salad with olive oil.
- Before heading to sleep – a glass of herb tea (e.g. peppermint tea).
After seven days, you’ve surely dropped 2-3 kg. Although this menu was necessary for achieving your normal body mass, now is the time to begin an appropriate and diverse diet to maintain this weight. You may gain a bit at first, but in the long run, this will help you sustain your normal weight.