Simple rules for losing weight
- You have to eat regularly. Avoid having snack between meals (a cake here, a sweet there, etc).
- Eating takes times. Eat peacefully, not behind your computer, while reading papers or a book, while working or rushing somewhere on your feet.
- Don’t try to break any speed records while eating. Eating slow allows you to chew your food thoroughly and this is a big favor to your stomach. When eating calmly, you’ll also be satisfied with a much smaller amount of food.
Fact is, even the most beautiful woman has a digestive system and it has a tremendous effect on her beauty.
- Remember that taking care of yourself must begin inside out.
- Outer beauty is closely related to what's inside of you.
- Skin isn’t affected only by outer factors but also inner.
- Depending on the season, it’s recommended to drink celery, carrot, parsley, or cauliflower brewing water.
- A healthy person shouldn’t leave any food from their menu. Your diet has to be diversified.
- Better have four smaller meals than two rich ones. This will help your digestion.
- You should have your last nutritious meal a few hours before heading to sleep.