Your hair – how to care for it?
In a sense, hair is a decorative frame for your face. Women are usually unhappy with the amount of hair that gets stuck on their comb or brush. Hair loss is actually a sign of a more serious systemic problem. It’s a clear signal that it’s time consider visiting a doctor. Before your visit, you can follow a few suggestions given below.
Chamomile, hop, and calamus can help with hair loss.
- Chamomile suits blonde hair. Drink chamomile tea or was your hair with chamomile brew. Chamomile tincture for your washing water is available in pharmacies.
- Hop and calamus are good for dark hair. Use their brew to soak your hair.
There are many other ways to care for your hair.
- Brush your hair in different directions at least 5 minutes before heading to sleep. This can add density to your hair, as brushing massages your scalp and stimulates hair growth.
- Use a raw egg mask on your hair at least once a week. It strengthens your hair. You can add freshly squeezed lemon juice to the raw egg to achieve a lovely shine.
- Shiny hair can also be achieved with an olive mask that should be left on for the night and washed out in the morning. Cover your hair with a slightly damp towel for the night.
- A professional hairdresser plays a significant part in the health of your hair. Well-cut tips, and a vivid and beaming color attract a lot of positive attention.