Every one of us would like to shed a few excessive kilos – what to do?
Many of us are sure to think that if I’d be a few kilos lighter, then I’d look better here and there. In reality, a woman isn't on display. She's a living creature and living things need to move. Moreover, move beautifully. How can moving be beautiful?
For moving, beauty lies in harmony and in unhampered body language. We all can move our hands and legs, but we turn little attention to our neck and spine. Our backs have to be flexible. Below, you’ll find a few exercises that will help you move in a more unrestrained manner that is pleasing for both you and bystanders.
- Body hug and body turn: you may use your hands for speed, turn your head towards the movement.
- Leaning to the side: this can be done both standing and on your back.
- Straining a bow: try to imitate straining a bowstring with your hands and your body.
- Body twists near a table: stand in front of a table with your back towards it. Keep your feet steady on the ground and twist your body to the side enough to see the table behind you.
- Body turn with a touch of heals: get on your knees and turn your body behind your back so far that you can reach your right foot with your left hand and vice versa.
- Stairs and simulated steps up.
- Changing seats without hands: move from one chair to another leaning alternately on one or the other. Don’t use your hands!