Exercises to massage your face
Your face will become more characteristic if you perform the following exercises. These will strengthen facial muscles and improve blood circulation. Repeat each exercise 10 times in front of a mirror.
- Say “EE, AA, OO,” and move your lips as much as possible.
- Open your mouth wide and roll your tongue.
- Look to the ceiling and stretch your neck. Hold this position and turn your head towards your left shoulder, then to your right shoulder, and back in front. This is an especially good exercise for your chin.
- Clench your teeth tight and then open your mouth wide. Count to six and relax your mouth.
- Hollow and puff your cheeks.
- Try to smile with on side of your mouth, and then the other.
- Pull in your cheeks. Then puff them and press them with your fingers, but don't let any air out. Count to five and relax your mouth.
- Spread your eyes wide and raise your eyebrows at the same time. Hold for a bit and then release to normal. This exercise lessens wrinkles on your eyebrows.