Different baths to nurture your body and mind!
Who of us wouldn’t love a soothing bath after an exhausting day or a stressful week. Bathing is a well-known way to relax your nerves and wind down. We’ll share a few tips with you on so you’d know how to make the most of your bath.
- Take Cleopatra’s famed milk bath by adding ½ - 1 liters of milk to the water.
- In case of dry or itchy skin it’s useful to add a glass of 30% vinegar to the bath.
- Add 7 spoons of oat flour and/or bran to your bath – it contains beneficial oils that make your skin soft and smooth.
- To avoid drowsiness and fatigue, add 4 spoons of honey to your bath. It will also soften your skin.
- Tiredness can also be fought with a handful of table salt or a few spoons of rice starch mixed with 1 teaspoon of glycerin.
- Bath water should occasionally be spiced with lavender, yarrow, rosemary, or chamomile. Try combining them.
- It is not recommended to add mineral oils to bath water since they remain on your skin. Use almond, olive, or sunflower oil that skin can absorb.
- For a Hollywood bubble bath, mix 1 egg, ½ glass of shampoo and 1 teaspoon of gelatin, stir with a blender and add to your bath while water is running. Let the gelatin swell a bit in cold water before adding it to the mixture.
- Mix 3 spoons of oat flour, 1 spoon of crushed nuts, 1 spoon of wheat flour, and a few drops of perfume. You should now have a bathing powder you can add to your bath water.